Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Current favs in stock

IMG_3108
I cannot freak out enough about these Harley Davidson side-lace leather pants. If they were my size I would have had some serious trouble putting them out on the racks, I mean COME ON! Moto is major right now, but honestly, these are beyond any trends. Classic dirty American style, and for less than $50...we must be insane!

IMG_3110
Speaking of side-lace pants, we also have these Opening Ceremony gems. The tag size says XS but they can fit up to a medium (they are 100% cotton and stretch like nobody's business, although a nice trip to a hot dryer will probably tighten them up.) They are a lightweight knit that will definitely take you all the way through spring to summer's edge.

IMG_3111
Oh wait, what? Size 32 Schlitz pants? Make these into cut-offs for the ultimate backyard BBQ shorts or keep them long and freak out the normals.

IMG_3120
Okay, I've noticed some discrepancies as to what these pull-over wonders are called. I've always known them as bajas, but everyone here on the east coast seems to want to call them ponchos or drug rugs. When I hear poncho I think of crocheted sleeveless cape-like wonders and I personally don't like the term "drug rug". It makes it seem like a bong must be firmly planted in hand for you to wear one. So I'll keep calling them bajas even if no one else seems to agree with me, it best represents the chilled out Mexican border vibes these carry.

IMG_3124
I love Queen. If you don't buy this soon I will take it home with me and dye it and wear it all summer long. Clock's ticking.

IMG_3123
Vince Neil is a tool, but Motley Crue rules and so does this shirt. Never desired an air-brushed close-up portrait of this bloated beauty's face? Maybe that's just because you didn't know what was possible.

IMG_3102
We're all for riding this goth revival wave for as long as possible and this stretchy black double front-slit skirt is one of our favorites. Especially if you reinterpret it without the Melrose Place belly chain attire it was probably originally worn with.

IMG_3089
Black acid, makes me think of the Lost Boys and every dirt metal dream I've ever had. We've got two of these, one for the ladies and a larger one for the dudes.

IMG_3091
Speaking of trends we're happy to see comeback is the triumphant return of the high-cut one-piece. We have a serious selection of amazing ones, come check them out. And of course we have a nice assortment of bikinis for those dedicated to the two-piece tanlines.

IMG_3087
We have a Raiders phone our friend gave us as a gift for the store (afterall, who has a landline aside from a business these days, especially in NYC?) So of course we freaked out when we saw this tiny Raiders athletic jacket.

IMG_3121
And for the dudes we have only the classiest of beer memorabilia. Coors Light, it's what everyone's dad drinks in Midwest, where I hail from. Such a weakness for that silver bullet.

IMG_3064
And hey, look at this headless babe, she's just hangin. Orange cutoffs sewed onto black cotton bikeshorts along with a Mary Meyer tank and a sleeveless denim vest. We think this is summer perfection but we may be pushing it with the ankle bracelet (courtesy of Cheek-ie) but we don't think so. I mean it's not like she's got a toe-ring or anything, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment